Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Illustration Friday - Cold


This week I needed to take a little break from spending so much time on an illustration, so all I did was a Star Wars sketch which only fits the topic because all of the things I sketched were from the bleak frozen planet of Hoth which can be seen in Empire Strikes Back. I know, this week I'm reaching to fit the topic but oh well. So I've included an added bonus below.

As you may or may not know I am a very huge fan of movies, and I'm even more crazy about a particular series of movies...STAR WARS. Here are some photos of my immense (and always growing) starwars action figure collection. Let me know what you think!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! YOu got some nice collection there!

Anonymous said...

Now how can you go wrong with a little Star Wars? Great job. Thanks for sharing your collection too.

Anonymous said...

Nice collection. I too collect some vintage SW goodness... it's nice to see that you have a very respectable collection! Great stuff, and definitely more than I've got. I need to put up some photos of some Tattoine buildings that I've made.