Well, I put the challenge out there to be tagged, and it was answered by Carla at http://anonyrrie.blogspot.com I’m not really sure how many people I’m supposed to tag back (maybe someone could tell me) But here goes. 20 things you may or may not know about me.
1. I lived in Pittsburgh for awhile and went to school at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh.
2. Before I went to College I wanted to be a film director. (I changed my mind)
3. I have far too many Star Wars related items (toys)
4. I’m slightly Obsessive Compulsive (in college my roomates would mess with me and re-arrange things. It drove me nuts, and they got a good laugh)
5. I can’t cook, but I can grill.
6. I question authority regularly.
7. I get paid as a graphic designer, but I think about being a full time illustrator constantly.
8. I’m underpaid and overworked (yay)
9. Sometimes I make up stupid songs and sing to my cat.
10. I love the movie Anchorman (it makes me laugh hysterically every time I see it)
11. People have told me I remind them of George Costanza from Senfield. I like to think I look more like a combination of Keifer Southerland and Bruce Willis. (this always gets me a laugh from my girlfriend)
12. I’ve never seen the ocean. (although I’m told I was there when I was an infant)
13. Snakes and spiders scare me
14. People are always surprised when they find out I have tattoos.
15. I am constantly listening to, and keeping an ear out for new music (currently I am listening to Minus the Bear, and I’m rediscovering Deftones)
16. I love to play sports but can’t stand to watch them on tv.
17. I like to take my car out and drive way to fast
18. my apartment is haunted by an old man in a bellhop suit, and a little black dog (weird stuff often happens and my sister swears to have seen both ghosts several times)
19. My apartment used to be a hand carved horse drawn hearse company. The part I live in was the storage area for the finished hearses & is big enough to ride bikes, rollerskate, play pool, or have really big parties in.
20. Past jobs I’ve had include.....A Janitor, a grocery bagger, a cemetary groundskeeper, a bicycle assembler, a computer sales person, and currently a graphic designer.